Monday, December 13, 2010

lights

As many times as we've been to the river walk, we've never been in December to see the Christmas lights ON. So naturally, that was my goal this year. The lights were pretty and you can't beat walking around looking at Christmas lights in a jacket . . . . a jacket I tell you!!! (Have I mentioned I love San Antonio?)





We tried to hit up el marcado . . . . you know 'little Mexico' but we didn't have much time to peruse before they closed . . . . I wasn't really looking for a sombrerro or a poncho anyway. (they DID however have what might have been the cutest animal hats I've ever seen . . . . hard to explain and we were too cheap to buy one, so sorry). We walked down and around the riverwalk, grabbed a quick bite to eat and came home. My favorite part was probably the girl scouts riding in a river taxi singing Christmas carols. I loved it.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

That looks like so much fun!! What a cute family--I'm glad to see Michael, I was afraid that Santa took him away as a permanent Elf and you see him until January!! We miss you all so very much.

Marrott Family said...

Super cute pictures...super cute purple jacket...super cute baby Rylee!!! P.S. Thanks for the B6!