Tuesday, December 7, 2010

teething

I'm not sure which is more painful: having a tooth cut through her gums, or me trying to take a picture of said tooth. You may just have to take my word for it- One of her bottom teeth popped through (actually two weeks ago - its a pretty slow process) and she's workin on the other bottom one now too (at least I think so). Don't worry, I kissed those big crocodile tears right up . . . . . . as for the slobber, I wiped that on Michael. And yes, I've become a "flicker" if not for the biting, for the pinching.

1 comment:

Marrott Family said...

Oh poor baby! I remember Chase teethed right around Thanksgiving too! She is so cute! Maybe now she can start biting YOUR cheeks? Cuz that is all I think about when I see those cute chubby cheeks!