Monday, June 28, 2010

found it

someone found her thumb today. and she means BUSINESS.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Ok, how is she 4 months old already? She was just born!! Stop growing Rylee. LOL She is absolutely adorable...love to see the pictures. Today it is her thumb...tomorrow, her toe!

minerfam said...

oh, so cute!
She is super adorable in blue!! love it!!

Paige said...

She looks very serious about this whole thumbsucking situation in that picture. Very cute!

Marrott Family said...

Is she giving herself a fish hook? Maybe I am still traumatized from older brothers but that looks painful :)

Tricia and Michael said...

That's funny Melis, I was totally thinking that aftert I saw the picture. . . she doesn't have siblings so she has to torture herself.

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

wow, i really dont think this girl could get any cuter.

Puckered Pout said...

Oh my gosh! This is so funny! Rusty is, and always has been, obsessed with his HANDS... and when I says hands I mean, if he could fit BOTH in at the same time, it would be heaven for him! ha ha! He'll choke himself about 10+ times daily, but that doesn't stop him. Kids. ;)