We went to the Brad Paisley concert last night where we "pretended" it was Saturday :)
He sure knows how to put on a good show. This was the third time I'd seen him in concert {weezer is currently the only band i've seen more} and he never disapoints. I especially liked the little stories/jokes he told, it was a bit more of an 'acoustic' show of sorts (in that his band didn't play EVERY song with him) just him and his guitar on a good number of songs, and he made-up different intros to a few of his songs too. Plus I just think he's funny.
2 comments:
Okay this has nothing to do with your going to the Brad Paisley concert (which I'm totally jealous of BTW) but I'm so EXCITED your PREGNANT!!!! Yay! I had no idea...congratulations!
Brad Paisley would be good, but can he shake it like Beyonce? I don't think so. But, since she isn't touring this year--I would definitely go see Brad.
Post a Comment