Between a wedding, Christmas and juggling time with BOTH of our families since
our wedding, to say we had an eventful vacation is an understatement. I don't know how we managed to cram so much into 12 days, but we did it and I even lived to tell about it. {Michael did too, but he's not pregnant, so it's not as miraculous an accomplishment} Its good to be home, although I do wish 'home' wasn't so far away.
This is us at the Allsop Christmas Eve party. My new year's resolution is to try to NOT look Asian when I smile. Wish me luck.

Michael's favorite Chrismas gift was the Snuggie,
and Snuggie for dogs. No, we currently don't own a dog but are thinking it may fit the baby. . . . . .

My favorite gift was Madagascar 2 (as prefaced by my previous post) and tickets to BRAD PAISLEY!!!! yea!! i wonder who i should take? {apparently Santa hasn't learned the 'only give ONE ticket' trick . . . . ha ha}
3 comments:
A snuggie? We make fun of them so much in our house. I finally know someone who owns one!
Sorry bad news, I returned both of them. So no we do not own a snuggie anymore
Party poopers! It's not a bangin' party till someone pulls out a pet snuggie :0) Love you guys. Can't wait to see pic's of the nursery.....hint hint! Happy Birthing, soon enough anyway :0)
Post a Comment