Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Going Once, Going Twice. . .

SOLD!!
Well . . . . hopefully anyway.
This is the quilt I made for our ward's scout auction in a couple of weeks. Hopefully the guys in troup 421 can make a little money off of my latest project.

8 comments:

Paige said...

Whose jeans were they?

minerfam said...

I hope they make a few bucks too, that is a lot of work!

Paige said...

Yes!! We are up for chillin' memorial day weekend! Do you want to do Houston or the Lake? Games here we come! And I think the quilt turned out really well, I may not mention to the boys that the jeans came from the garage sale though...:) JK it's not that gross. I'm sure you washed 'em right!?!

Lisa said...

I'm sure there will be some fighting over it--and that should mean more $$$$. Way to go--you are the best!

Bryndee Slade said...

So cute. Youre so talented. You must like to do it or something. When are you coming to Utah was it July?

Unknown said...

Another awesome job!!

Mortensen Family said...

That is really cute Trish. I wish I was skilled.

babyblueakane said...

you are soo talented...