April 9th and 96 degrees right now.
Seriously.
If only San Antonio had mountains and my mom I'd stay here forever.
I LOVE this time of year, it just seams everone is happier when the sun is shinning: namely me, and the cashier at the grocery store - I'll take it.
Weekly- 10/27/24
1 year ago
5 comments:
One word...Jealous!
Our stinkin' weather is so Random. Seriously our last weeks forcast was like this, snow, sunny, rain, hail, sunny. It keeps going back and forth and making me Grumpy!
Well maybe you should stay here forever! And by here I mean Dallas, and by forever, I mean forever. Just get your Mom to move down here, I'll see what I can do about the mountains.
Remember when you drove to Wisconsin for Christmas and the wipers froze???? Lovin the sun!
Ha you are so funny! I wish it was 96 here! Here is that website before I forget.http://quiltingsisters.blogspot.com/
SOme are old fashion I love the pink and brown one if you scroll down aways. Love ya!
Can you believe Toni! AHH!
I don't know---96 degrees in April might be a little TOO hot. But I hear you about the nice weather we've been having! And I hear you about the mountains and Mom. I think they still might rule higher.
Post a Comment