I've Tagged to list ten things I like that begin with the letter T (in no particular order):
1. Trish (I'm a big fan of myself . . . and I couldn't resist)
2. Trashy TV (if I were playing scategories I'd get Two points for that one!)
3. Thursday Nights (Date night w Michael . . . usually)
4. Texas
5. Throw (you know, a little QUILT )
6. Tax-rebate's (at least when I USED to get them)
7. Treats
8. Time-off
9. Text's
10. Three (kinda a stretch I know- I was trying to coordinate scrapbooking/photography and the element of three's is used for both. I like the look of "three's" or the number 3 itself I guess)
I tag:
Melissa - C
Natalie - S
Jenn - R
Or any other reader. . . . feel free.
Weekly- 10/27/24
1 year ago
3 comments:
Bugger-why C? I was thinking of M-words...I like the tag. I will respond. I also need to blog about quirks....I still haven't forgotten about that!!
Good job!! You are awesome! I struggled on mine... lol
And I thought you are gonna say twenty-four!!!
Post a Comment