
OK, so I am really enjoying this season so far. I think there is a little bit of a different element to the show now that CTU is no longer in existence. And, its EAST coast. It's interesting because it was a few episodes in and I noticed there was usually one or two lines in the episode that would really make me laugh or smile that were, as I will call it, 'classic' 24. So much, that I've decided to add said lines to our blog (incase you haven't noticed). It actually has been kinda fun- and if you 'west-coasters' want a sneak peak at what will be coming your way after I've already watched the show, feel free to let me "spoil" the evening for you. Last night was probably one of my favorites so far.
my thoughts:
-I {heart} Tony
-I'm liking the female pres.
-When are they going to just come out with the fact that Walker and Moss have a thing? I'm kinda sad about it and hope that she doesn't write off Jack entirely. (he needs someone with a back bone)
-Why did Bill have to die? I know it was a sacrifice for the greater good but COME ON!! (although he did look like he aged 40 yrs)
-Why did Bill have to die? I know it was a sacrifice for the greater good but COME ON!! (although he did look like he aged 40 yrs)
-Michael still wants chloe dead and was upset that Morris didn't let her rott in prison
-I am a little surprised at how emotionally stable jack is (remember how season 6 ended)
-Jack's kill count is kinda low
yours?
3 comments:
Right there with ya!! We love this season! So my thoughts:
-Jack is his OWN government agency
-Chloe looks better in this season, but hasn't gotten completely on my nerves as far as attitude yet. Although attacking Morris for saving her was low. Doesn't she know Jack can get out of anything.
-Moss needs to get over his feelings for Walker and start listening to JACK
-The Pres is the first one to stick to her guns and take the heat!! (is it because she's a woman?)
-I thought that Bill might not really be dead, but they didn't have time to plan a fake death, so I am bummed
-tipping over the portable was sweet and Jack finally met his match and took him OUT!
-Olivia is a SNOT!
-ummm... we just LOVE this season!
Oh and is Janice trying to be the NEW Chloe?
Um, reality tv anyone? I could write a book on that....sorry I don't have anything to add to your love affair :0). Hope it turns out the way you want!
Post a Comment