Friday, February 20, 2009

Twins, separated at birth?

I think so.

We all know Jack Bauer via 24:
Meet Bryan Mills as seen in Taken:
We saw Taken last night and we came to the conculusion it was very 24ish. Oh, if these "brothers" (as I like to call them) ever got together, the torture stories they could tell. It reminded me alot of season one. You know: daughter being abducted, killing anyone who gets in his way, and a great shot. All in all, good film I'll give it a 7 out of 10. After seeing the movie we debated for about 20 minutes as to which character is better, naturally Jack Bauer one, although Bryan made for tough competition (Jack's kill count is a little low this season).

4 comments:

Marrott Family said...

We need to see Taken. I've heard a lot about it!! Probably have to wait until it comes on video, now that our 2 date nights this year are already up-anniversary & valentines.....

ben and nat said...

I second Melissa's thoughts. You know you have 3 kids when you haven't even heard of the movie. But since it is compared to 24 we will see it, it is just a matter of when. Do you think it is still in the theatre's come April (B-day Time)?

Sara Paul said...

The two quotes you have on your blog have been my favorite lines so far in the season. Love it--and love Chloe. I don't know anything about Taken, but since I usually go to movies alone (Vernal trips) I only go to light-hearted, funny shows. No torture or scary shows. More like "He's Just Not That In To You". Hey, Nat--when you come to UT I will watch your kids for you while you go to the movies. Meg has a date with Jack Paul on the bikes.

Mortensen Family said...

We do need to get together. I figured Mike was dying to be a bean farmer again. That games does get addicting. We are glad you guys like it.