Our friends Adam and Valerie called us this week because they had some tickets to the spurs game and wanted to know if we would like to join them. My response was: you really just need to tell us what time to be ready cuz we're there. No need to ask. I was excited enough that they were acctually lower bowl tickets and even more excited that we were on the 18th row! (Adams parents were on the third!!!)
Don't worry I have not lost my allegience to the Jazz, but in the mean time I'll "half-cheer" for the spurs. :) It really was a good game and we had a great time!


Oh, did I mention Spurs fans are CRAZY!! This lady a couple rows in front of us was HILARIOUS! And the more beers she drank, the crazier she got. classic.
Thanks again Val & Adam, we had a blast!!
5 comments:
I really need a haircut, don't I? I didn't realize it until I saw your pictures.
Send me the pictures, please! I want to write about the bathroom signs. :)
Sounds like the people watching was just as good as the sporting event!!! That's 1/2 the fun of it I think!!! Miss you guys!!!
You will cheer for the Spurs but not the Utes? What is wrong with you guys? You are riding on the wrong bandwagon.
I knew it was only a matter of time until you got your sports team loyalties all lined up. I have written to the spurs to tell them to change their name though. To the San Antonio Jack Bauers. How could they lose? Yes there would be more basketball related fatalities, but it would put rings on fingers.
Sara, in reply to your comment. Somethings you just have to hold your ground. I don't think I ever could be a Ute fan! I have heard to many attacks from Ute fans directed towards me when I was at BYU that I can't be a fan!!! I used to be a fan back in the day before going to BYU so much that I wanted to go there but couldn't because I couldn't afford the out of state tuitions. So oh well!
Post a Comment