Monday, November 17, 2008

IF I were pregnant . . . .

This is what our children WOULD look like:

What do you think about my little new baby Boy Allsop?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?




What do you think about my little new baby Boy Allsop?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

Fair skin, freckles, sweet little smiles, i'll take. I even get that the shadows on our pics gives the impression that we do not have blue eyes. But, where does the red hair on Mr. Imaginiary baby come from? ( I tried a diff pic and they were NOT cute and actually kind of frightening . . . not encouraging )
I might add that 'little trish' looks an aweful lot like my neice megan, cute right?

10 comments:

Bryndee Slade said...

lol. that's all i can say. The first one's a boy?

Bryndee Slade said...

oh and please don't get pregnant.

Unknown said...

These remind me of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Your "daughter" looks more like a real kid than the boy does. These are funny.

Tricia and Michael said...

"this is us yodeling. . . " We do have a 'love fern' as well. One of my favorite movies and i didn't even catch that one :)

Brooke said...

is this an announcement???

Tricia and Michael said...

No this in no announcement....I personally think this is kind of creepy! For the record I think, I know that one day down the road when we do have kids, that they will be so much better looking than these things!!!

minerfam said...

He he he. Love this! For your sake, I hope it's a girl!

Paige said...

Those are pretty funny. Girl definately cuter. I think when you do finally get pregnant you should send these pictures out in the announcements instead of the real ones!

ben and nat said...

That is so funny and totally reminded me of how to loose a guy in ten days!Me and the kids just learned how to yodel on opera so if you need more lessons you know who to call. I hope that if you do have a girl as cute as megan that she comes with all of her mood swings! aww!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, LOVE that movie. Yeah, the girl not so bad, but the boy is a little scary. Good thing the real deals will be a million times cuter. You guys gonna jump on that train anytime soon? kids are so fun, and you guys would be the funnest parents EVER. In fact, why don't I just come live with you, be your child, and we'll live happily ever after? We really do want to come visit sometime, though.