

It's official. Michael and I have been married for two years today!! I'm not even sick of him yet! Michael planned what I'm sure will be a wonderful and romantic evening for the two of us tonight. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is my perfect match! I won't get too sappy on y'all but I LOVE HIM!!! Marrying him was the best decision I ever made, and to date, the happiest day of my life. I frequently joke that I wish I could marry him again. . . . I guess that's what anniversary's are for. Too bad this one won't involve kneader's cake . . . . or gifts/money. If you would feel so inclined to congratulate us again or for your first time. Please send gifts via US postal service. You know where we live- we have re-registered at Bed Bath and Beyond for your shopping convenience. Thank you in advance for your support and generosity, we look forward to many anniversary (gift giving opportunities) in the future.
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Ü
Hope ya'll are having a fabulous fun summer!!
Happy Anniversary!! Love your pictures, you look so beautiful!!
Yea--2 years. Keep it up and soon you will have 18 years like us. I would marry Byron all over again too! We miss you guys. I'll look forward to hearing about the anniversary plan--love you guys.
you're cafe rio is coming via FEDEX. It might be a little mushy and warm. Happy Anniversary, seems like only yesterday.
Happy Anniversary!! I hope all went well at the Tower of the Americas. I'm sure we'll talk about it over games! Love the pictures!
Congratulations! You two are so cute!! :)
happy anniversary! ok so i had to tell you. i SWEAR i saw you mike at the spanish fork rodeo! you must have a twin!
Post a Comment