Saturday, July 12, 2008

Memories Anyone?

This was a tag of sorts I thought might be intersting:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. And then I will leave a memory of you on yours!

2 comments:

minerfam said...

Memories of Trish-
Snow college cheerleader's "hand flap" dance move.
Trying to scare you and tripping on the curb and totally killing myself in the meantime.
That girl's bjork dance with her teddy bear. What?!?!?
You helping me make the quilt I gave Russ as a wedding gift. We still use it!
You conquering Mega Man. Yes!

Good times! Love ya-DanaLee

The Jacquart Family said...

I have so many, but probably the most vivid was at your fabulous wedding shower!! I'll never forget making penis cookies, ha ha!! No, I haven't finished it, just on chapter 8. Life is too busy with a little kid to read it all at one time, unfortunately. I've been blog stalking you too, funny. Sorry your car was stolen, very lame! Otherwise it sounds like you guys are doing well. Hope your feet hold out!