THE ABC'S OF ME!!!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Michael, Melissa, Bryndee, Paige, My Mom, My Siblings, basically anyone who will listen to me.
C- Cake or Pie: Key Lime Pie, otherwise white cake w/ cream cheese frosting
D- Day of choice: Saturday- play day.
E- Essential item: Dr Pepper
F- Favorite color: Brown, Pink, Green (not necesarily together)
G- Gummy bears or worms: hmmm, worms
H- Hometown: Lindon
I- Indulgences: EL Fudge or circus animal cookies, DP
J- January or July: July, how can you beat heat, anniversary, and birthday?
K- Kids: not yet
L- Life is not complete without: DP, Reality Television, a good card/board game
M - Marriage Date: July 15, 2006 (I usually mess that one up)
N- Number of Siblings: 7: 3 brothers 4 sisters
O- Oranges or apples: peaches.
P- Phobias or fears: Snakes, Mice/Rats and I'm generally not a fan of inscects either
Q- Quotes: I've got a fever, and the only perscritption. . . . is more cow bell.
R- Reason to smile: Anything- it doesn't take much.
S- Season: Summer . . . I may change to spring after a season in the hummidity, we'll see.
T- Tag three friends: Paige, DanaLee, Anybody who wants to
U- Unknown fact about me: I hate washing my contacts.
V - Very favorite store: Aeropostale
W- Worst habit: The lack of being a good house-keeper. I HATE laundry.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: couldn't tell you
Y- Your favorite food: here it comes: key lime pie, hamburgers, french fries, taco amigo, costa vida sweet pork salad, fish tacos, Dr Pepper, asparagus, squash, pickles, southwest eggrolls, anything chinese really, bread . . . . . that about sums it up for now.
Z- Zodiac: Leo
Weekly- 10/27/24
1 year ago
4 comments:
So as you will see...we have a lot of the same answers. Surprise Surprise! As far as the quote is concerned....LOVE IT!! Probably one of my favorite SNL skits of all time. One of these days I'll come up with a clever comment like Mike does, but that will have to wait for another day.
Love it all! Definitely think that skit from SNL you referenced is one of the best ever! Hahaha. You always put a smile on my face. Love ya, Trish.
That's a cool tag! Loved reading about ya. :)
This makes me hungry and makes me miss you.
Post a Comment