This post is for all you Utahns out there. I want to know if any of you went to Murray/The Gateway last week in support of "our" American Idol? I must say it was kindof fun to watch them talk about places I'd been- the gateway, energy solutions arena, murray HS. Who knows, maybe David's family lives next to Grandma and Grandpa Allsop, after all Ken Jenings did. (The guy who won like booko bucks on jeopordy.) Maybe there's something in the water.I still can't decide which David should win. . . . I like them both. And I'll probably end up purchasing each of thier first albums. surprise surprise.
3 comments:
Cook is the correct answer....Archuletta is too goofy to be an Idol.
Amen Sara......I like the way you think!! Cook is the ONLY answer :-) I do admire Archuletta and think he has an amazing voice, but he has some growing into his own that needs to be done. I may be a bit hormonal right now, because I bawled like a baby when they did the home visits. JR and I were sitting on the couch together and as I was wiping away tears and saying "Somethings wrong with me", he just laughed! What's my deal? The last time I cried was the other night when I realized my gucci fanny hadn't come in the mail yet!! Wink, wink. Miss you guys. Love your guts!
If I would have voted, I would have voted for Cook. Ever since he sang Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" I was hooked. Speaking of reality tv, Jason and I saw the Survivor, Todd Herzog at dinner last night. I am just surprised that I recognized someone.
Post a Comment