Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our Fun-Filled Weekend

Ben, Natalie, Jaden, and Megan came to see us this weekend. We had a blast with them- here is a recap:


Friday, the San Antonio Zoo (megan kept asking if we were in "Sanio Tonio") We had alot of fun checking out all the animals. They were all really active which made it even more enjoyable. The Hippo's were an all around favorite.

This was so precious!

As we checked out the Rhino Jaden started laughing and said "Look, the rhino sat in mustard!!"


Roar!!!!


Saturday was opening day to Sea World. As we were getting ready to go, Ben asked Jaden if he wanted to go to Sea World. Jaden's reply was "NO, I don't want to get sea sick!" We took him anyway. We went to shows, fed the dolphins, rode rollercoasters and got some of that wonderful sunshine (all little too much for some of us). We spent the rest of the weekend playing games and laughing- We miss them already and can hardly wait for them to come again!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a fanny pack Mike is wearing?

ben and nat said...

oh, we miss you guys too! I am still laughing about the guy at church and his head popping off. Thanks for the hospitality you guys are great!The girls rule in canasta baby!

Slades said...

That sounds like so much fun. mustard on that rhino! that's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, why oh why didn't you guys move here??? We have a zoo....although I don't think they allow mustard on the Rhino's here, so it might have not been as much fun!! I'm still pissed my prayers weren't answered and both of your cute familie's didn't end up moving here. I thought we'd at least get one of you!! Missin you, Aub
PS. Seriously.....when did Mike start sporting fanny packs?