Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Missions Game




We attended our annual Missions Baseball game a few weekends ago.

They come up on groupon fairly regularly where we get good seats for the price of grass seats. It was a very slow game. They have a playground and a couple inflatable toys.  The girls both loved the big slide.  Not gonna lie, I was a little surprised. At first I just sent Rylee up on her own.  Kelsey was distraught, so the people in charge let me go up with her. She actually did very well climbing up on her own as well. (Pretty sure the last time I climbed up one of those things I was pregnant with Kelsey and helped Rylee up. . . .that was a bad idea. Good thing I only had to do it once. This time was much easier.)

Anyway, we'd get to the top and I'd have to quickly grab Kelsey so we could go down together. She didn't think that was such a great idea until the last time I actually couldn't catch her and she tumbled down and face planted it. Then, I landed on her, ok, not really on the last part but it was sad.

Though it made leaving the area easier than I expected.





 We got some Kettle Corn for the end of the game snack. ah, love that stuff. The truck outside our HEB that sells kettle corn is back. trouble ;)
 Since it was Saturday they had fireworks after the game. The girls were in awe.  Rylee wondered why they were so far away, but appreciated they weren't as loud as when we do them in the street.


No comments: