Thursday, April 3, 2014

Freeport {4} Eat, Sleep, Swim Repeat


 The next few days were pretty similar - play at a park, go for a walk, fly a kite, take a nap, read on the deck, dig in the sand, splash in the water, boogie board, play some games.

 




 Someone grew a tail, and was was ecstatic about it.
 This one HATED the water.  It was cold, I can't say I blame her too much.  She spent most of the time in sand or wrapped up in a blanket/towel. This did make her a bit more cuddly. One afternoon she cuddled up under me on the blanket to shade herself from the wind and mumbled "Beach Hou-ssse"  In-Ssside" "Ssso, C-Oold" haha. poor girl.  We made her stay on the beach.
 Rylee tried to empty the ocean, one bucket at a time.
 And of course a drip sand castle had to be made. Michael's Mother recognized his handiwork immediately.
 the drying towels on the deck made for a great hide and seek spot.

 Yea, we play lots of games when we get together.  I found the giant stack against the wall a bit comical. There were only a few multiples and we played most (never enough time for all), and I think they all got back to their rightful homes.:)

No comments: