What? You all don't call your haircuts mullet-ecomies?
Kelsey -girl took that phrase to a whole new level.
I badly wish for my girls to have long thick hair and allow me to yank and pull it into various do's. Maybe they'll have thick hair like me when they're in their teens. . . .by that time, I'm sure they won't let me touch their hair (That may or may not be exactly what happened to me)
At any rate, as difficult as it is for me to schedule that first haircut, it was time.
Seriously, it was getting to be ridiculous. It just one more act of "Good-bye baby, Hello toddler"
Business in front indeed. . . . nothing needed (or could?) be cut up there :) seriously, I wish.
As sad as it is, that's much better: cute little bob.
Now, grow baby grow!!



No comments:
Post a Comment