I've been meaning to share these videos for a while - since they were taken 2 months ago.
Rylee got a book for Easter that plays music and I sing along to it. The words are "Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so" She LOVES it and asks for it often, she then started to sing it to herself. She requests many of the nursery songs and will sing words in church now too. The song she knows best is Twinkle, twinkle little star. Its very sweet.
Then the first video of Kelsey rolling over. She's a rolling both ways now, close to sitting up and it looks like she may do the army crawl first like her sister. Time will tell.
Weekly- 10/27/24
1 year ago
1 comment:
Ella all ready needs a review of the song....hopefully Rylee can update her soon. The pics are super cute and we are so excited to squeeze and squeeze those girls. Love you all!
Post a Comment