A few days ago Michael commented on how I hadn't blogged in a while, as I usually don't go a month without posting. Its not that I lack content . . . . I do have a little one that is growing and changing by the mintue {if you want daily updates on THAT you can always move closer . . . . . there's several homes for sale on our street) I've been busy doing other things. . . . .
like reading.
The Hunger Games to be precise.
Michael read it last fall-ish and has had the book on my nightstand since. It took a couples book club deadline for me to start, and then not doing any household duties for 11 days while I finished the series. I loved them. Another 'teen' series that after hearing the plot thought I would hate (similar to Twilight) and ended up enjoying. Because I read them so close to each other (finished Catching Fire in 3 days - a personal record) it really felt like one book. And although many warned me the ending was lame, I thought it was PERFECT!! I don't get why so many disliked it. . . . so if you happen to be one of 'them' feel free to explain it to me :)
At any rate, here's a few pictures.
The weather has been fantastic! Oh how I love a Texas winter!
I have a billion pictures of Kelsey sleeping as that is still basically what she spends 80% of her time doing, gotta love a sleeping babe.
And I've been experimenting with Rylee's hair. . . . . shorlty after this hair-do I realized just how thin and fine her hair is, and she has a forehead that goes for miles. seriously. she looked pretty boyish from the front which prompted a big milestone for that toddler: Her FIRST hair cut. Granted I just trimmed her bangs up a little so they're not in her eyes. I'm not entirely sure I love them, but I didn't want to pay somebody to do it just yet.
I'll get to further details such as the birthday and other milestones another time, but that seems like a pretty good re-cap for now.





No comments:
Post a Comment