Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Rylee found the plastic eggs a little early and was pretty stoked when she realized they were filled with M&M's

(we've been sporting the single tiniest pony lately making it possible to keep a bow on her head again- YAY!) After Sunday naps we (the Easter Bunny? idk) had a little 'hunt'. It consisted of a basket full of fun stuff (books, summer outfit, swim diapers, flip-flops, Easter movie, a few cars, and of course a chocolate and stuffed bunny).

I made her Easter dress. It's the first garment I've sewn (start to finish) in YEARS. It was very special and fun. I had to make a few changes in the pattern, the sleeves were a little tricky (I don't recommend working within an 8 inch circle at 2am) and its big (pinned back about 6 inches in the back) but I still think it turned out cute.

She likes carrying the bucket around and putting a few items in and out of it. Don't you love that its half her size?

Sorry the video is a little long, but I didn't feel like cutting it much to make it shorter. Watching her beline it to the bunny is the best part.

Easter 2011 from tricia allsop on Vimeo.


She was worried here that I was taking her away from the candy- I just wanted a picture.








mmmmm . . . . . . .candy. . . . . . .

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job with her beautiful dress! Love her pony tail too.

Lisa said...

Super Cute Easter Pics!

Dani said...

OH my goodness. She's too cute with that bunny. And the dress is too cute. Way to go Trish!

Marrott Family said...

She looks just like you in that first picture. I'm loving the pony & that dress is sooo adorable!

Paige said...

Cute top knot, cute girl, and cute dress! Love it!

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

So cute. Love the dress!