Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Pudding

Ok, so its more like Christmas and Pudding. . . .
I told Michael last weekend if we didn't put the decorations (tree) up 'today'I wasn't doing it at all. I USED to be one of "those" that thought Thanksgiving got the shaft. I waited until the day after to listen to music or even think about putting up decorations. not any more. I've been trying to not make a big fuss about it (outside my own home) as I know others feel the way as I used to . . . . . but I've found I enjoy the season and the decorations and th books and Thanksgiving so much more if I put it all together (and out) before. Instead of torturing myself by not listening to what I want to listen to then to face the giant to do list that comes with the three weeks prior to Christmas, I like to get a little bit of a head start. I am waiting until Friday to put Rylee in her "My first Christmas" outfits, if that makes you feel better.

And last night Michael gave Rylee chocolate pudding.


She must not be my kid cuz she was begging for more.




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Allsop's!! We love and miss you and are THANKFUL we have a fun Thanksgiving Texas Style to reminisce about today.

Marrott Family said...

Mmmmm....chocolate! She is my niece after all !! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to kiss that chocolate off her face! She is so stinkin cute. Miss you guys. I hope your Thanksgiving was happy. xoxo