Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sea World

Rylee's first trip to Sea World and this is what she thought about it:
So, we fed her to Shamu.
We, on the other hand, had a fabulous time.




8 comments:

Paige said...

At least you guys had a fun time. That's what matters, right?

Becky said...

How fun! You are looking great for one month out by the way! Looks like you are already having fun! Great start to a fun family.

Lisa said...

So cute!! Rylee will be tall enough to at least ride the paint cans sooner than you think. Ah....Sea World what a great place. We hope you are enjoying your visitors. We love and miss you. Ella told me this week that Michael helped put Rylee into you. So we go from being swallowed to something else--hard to keep up with the learning curve.

Anonymous said...

What I find slightly funny is that one of the whales recently did eat one of the trainers, and you are feeding your first born to the whale. Awesome

JR

Dani said...

Trish! I don't have your number and I'm too lazy to call Melissa. We are having a party April 17th, noon, for James. He'll be 3! We wanted to invite Rylee to her first birthday party. Also, I have a gift for you so more incentive to come!

Also, glad you had fun at Sea World!

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

So, um, did the whale call CPS on you guys?

JK, very funny post, love the picture. - j

Anonymous said...

I want to eat her cheeks too....don't blame Shamu one bit! I am so glad you guys have had so many visitors lately.....when can I be one of those visitors? I do know how to change a mean diaper and I am good at cleaning house :0)

Eric Allsop said...

Ummmh I cant decide what I would rather eat Rylee or Shamu they both look so tasty!

I loved the post