You will now. . . .

I made this for a friend who recently had a baby. I was SO excited about it!!! Lucky for her, I work at a quilt shop and am often looking for excuses to try new techniques. Unluckily, I don't have time to make EVERYONE I love a quilt.
**stay warm baby S**
15 comments:
oh man, that is awesome! will you be my BFF?
I thought I was your BFF?
Can I be a future BFF?? You are super talented and I love LOVE the colors and patterns. Great job Trish, you need to make your baby one.
Wow, this is so crazily cute. It's blowing my mind. How the heck do you do that?
Trish--you are really talented. It is beautiful. Love ya
That really is cool trish! You are my hero..
Ok, so since I've already designated myself your TX BFF, I'll be expecting my quilt in 2 weeks. :) I love the fabric in the center. Super cute!
OH yeah, have you heard about hte Wuggie yet? The Weezer Snuggie? I'm pretty sure you need one.
Well actually Kaya was born 8 months ago but I'll still take it. That is super cute and looks like it took forever. I don't know how I got so lucky. Thanks Trish. Thanks for feeding Maland on Sunday.
WOW!!!
Holy cow, sister. Is there anything you can't do? I have a better chance of hiking to the top of Mt. Everest with no oxygen tank than making a quilt like that. You rock.
Amazing--I love the color scheme! I hope this baby isn't a spitter-upper! Beautiful!
It looks great! Maybe if I get down the paper piecing thing I'll try something a little more difficult. You certainly make me want to try one of my own!
Man, whoever your BFF is, is one lucky girl, and has one lucky baby. You are super talented, it's mind boggling.
A-freaking-Mazing. I LOVE it....and might I remind you that we were the first to respond to your baby email, so I think a prize is in order. And I'm thinking a quilt would fit the bill.....I'm just sayin' :0) Trish, I think it's absolutely beautiful, and so are you for that matter. I love the belly. Can't wait to see you oh so soon.
Post a Comment