
I figured since tracking said 'delivered' I could post my latest project. This is for my nephew to be. . . . fun to sew flannel for someone who will use it to keep warm. . . . still running the AC nice and strong these days. . . but this post is not about the weather. I used this precious panel and did "rag" squares all around. I think it turned out pretty cute. If any of you out there ever do a rag quilt you NEED the corresponding scissors OMG!! they are AMAZING!!! they have a built in spring so you don't get sores on your thumbs. I basically 'snipped' the whole quilt in one sitting!! This is an accomplishment even if it's only a crib size. I think fiscars even has a 'knock-off' so they're not as expensive but I don't care I'd pay double what I paid to use them!!
9 comments:
You are so amazing! Someday (a long time from now) I hope you will make our baby a quilt!
yea, prob about the same time i make one for myself :)
It's so cute and snuggly! Thank YOU, that was So thoughtful of you.
I just finished 2 rag quilts. That woulda been nice to know a month ago. lol. it's really cute tho.
Trish you are one awesome quilter!! That is such a cute and soft looking blanket, I bet they LOVE it for colder weather hehe. You did a fabulous job!
That is a really cute quilt! YOu are so awesome. Also very talented too! YOu need to look on Becky Higgins blog, she has a cute bag to sew, and I totally thought of you.My friend just made one at our scrapnight. It is really cute!Ben at first thought you guys were announcing someone!=)
Way cute quilt! I took pics of mine to show you as you requested, but I need to find the cord to put them on the computer before I can send them to you! I'm such a slacker I know. But be forewarned...my quilt doesn't look nearly as cute as yours. Probably because you're better than me!
ohmyword!!!!!!! so freakin good to hear from you! such a cute blog!! you guys seriously owe me big for getting mike a job at los. jk jk! i love you guys to pieces!
I found your blog through Facebook and am so glad I did! How have you guys been?
Post a Comment