So I've been a fan of UFC for awhile and occasionally like to watch it from time to time. Trish not so much but what can she do when I have the remote!!!! This one is kind of funny.
Yea I'm kind of going crazy doing a lot of posting!
ok. . . maybe i need to set a few things straight. Michael is a liar. Like, pants on FIRE liar. He paints me out to be wife-zilla!! ok, the only thing he got right about me in the last three posts is that i don't like the fighting although i did find that clip amusing. AND, i would LOVE to have a tv like that, are you kidding. did he mention when he first saw that? oh that's right from an email I forwarded HIM. we need separate blogs.
Well, I have to say that clip was pretty freakin' funny. My Dad pretty much couldn't stop laughing. I'm with you though Trish, I'm not much for the fighting, and that TV would rock. Maybe separate blogs would be good....hmmmmm
2 comments:
ok. . . maybe i need to set a few things straight. Michael is a liar. Like, pants on FIRE liar. He paints me out to be wife-zilla!! ok, the only thing he got right about me in the last three posts is that i don't like the fighting although i did find that clip amusing. AND, i would LOVE to have a tv like that, are you kidding. did he mention when he first saw that? oh that's right from an email I forwarded HIM. we need separate blogs.
Well, I have to say that clip was pretty freakin' funny. My Dad pretty much couldn't stop laughing. I'm with you though Trish, I'm not much for the fighting, and that TV would rock. Maybe separate blogs would be good....hmmmmm
Post a Comment