So, last night we went out to dinner at this quaint little place near our house and we decided to go to redbox and get a video (one of my favorite things to do, i'm addicted to finding 'promotion codes') Mike said I could get whatever movie I wanted. As I close the car door i'm thinking "chick-flick time"!! (Something I don't do too terribly often). Any way, I chose the video "PS I Love You" I'd heard it was good but didn't really know what it was about. Well, I cried, and by crying I mean BAWLED through the ENTIRE two hours. I mean, I've cried in movies before, but usually it's just watery eyes or a single tear or maybe one scene. tops. But not this time. I think I put myself in their situations too much. All in all, it really was a good film, but I don't recommend watching without a full box of tissues. Now, I kind of want to read the book :) Mike doesn't understand why I would put myself through the torture. He just kept looking at me saying 'are you ok?' Then we'd laugh together! What's my problem?
Weekly- 10/27/24
1 year ago
1 comment:
Trish I totally understand!! I bawled and laughed throughout the whole thing and I repeatedly put myself through the torture. I think it is such a great love story and there is just enough comedic relief in the movie to get you through the really rough parts. It always makes me feel so lucky to have my hubby here with me.....even if he gets on my nerves once in awhile. Love, love, LOVE this movie. Wish you were closer so we could watch it together :-) Luv, Aub
Post a Comment