
We are all moved in- Now we just have to get organized! It's harder than one might think. It gets REAL boring, REAL fast. Thats kindof my life now though. . . . boring. The highlight of my days now is getting the mail. I pass by the pool and keep wordering if it is warm enough to swim in it yet. We're getting there but not quite. Maybe one of these days I'll get a job. . . . . maybe. Wishing all a happy heart day!!
5 comments:
hello hello! happy blogging!can't wait to come visit you guys soon.
I want to see more photos of the house!!!!
hmm... I'll bet at the same time you were dipping your toe in the pool thinking its too cold-I was putting on my dads goulashes and shoveling their driveway (which I haven't done in years and think muscles I didnt know I had are aching haha).
Trish, I like the new blog! I am glad things are going well for you!
yay! welcome to the blogging world. I'm addicted unfortunately because I have computers in every classroom so instead of listening to the teacher, I see what all my friends are doing. So get some pictures up! I can't wait.
Post a Comment